3 large eggs
125ml warm water
15ml baking powder
1 tin (410g) apricots, drained
50g butter 50ml castor sugar
10ml ground cinnamon
- Mix the butter, sugar, eggs and water together, until well combined.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour into a greased 1,5l microwave dish.
- Place the apricot halves around the edge of the pudding.
- Place on top of an upside down saucer in the microwave and microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and set aside.
- Place the cream, butter and castor sugar in a microwave-proof bowl and heat on high for 3 – 4 minutes until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the sauce over the pudding and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Brown under the grill in the oven.