1 onion, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 red pepper, cubed
200g courgettes, cubed
1 x 251g box Knorr Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Curry
200g butternut cut into small cubes
800ml hot water
- In a large saucepan, fry the onion, pepper, carrot and courgette in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800ml hot water and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil .
- Add the butternut and reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Empty the contents of the topping mix sachet in a jug and add the cold milk.
- Stir until smooth, allow to stand and thicken.
- Spoon evenly onto the top of hot vegetable curry