3 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
200ml plain yoghurt
45ml curry paste
1 tin whole pitted litchis, drained
Salt & pepper to taste
2 spring onions to garnish or a small handful of chives
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken strips until cooked, set aside to cool.
- Mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt, curry paste and honey together.
- Once the chicken has cooled pour the sauce over it and toss to coat.
- Stir in the litchis, season with salt and pepper and scatter the spring onion or chives over the top.
- Serve as a refreshing al fresco meal with crusty bread and a green salad.