Have the best of both worlds with this free Blueberry & Orange Loaf Recipe… This loaf cake contains real blueberries & orange zest which create the most amazing flavours that will be sure to tantalize your taste-buds.
250g cake flour
5ml baking powder
2 large eggs
150ml sunflower oil
Grated zest of one orange
- Grease a loaf tin (20x10x5cm), sprinkle with flour and shake out any excess.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and oil together, pour into the well and stir with a whisk until just mixed, (it may be a little lumpy but do not beat it will make the bread heavy).
- Stir in the blueberries and orange zest.
- Pour the mixture into the pan which should be 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for about 60 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool slightly before turning out onto a wire rack.
Makes 1 loaf