15ml olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
2 celery stalks, sliced
200ml vegetable stock
Salt & black pepper to season
1 handful of mint leaves, a few to garnish
cream to garnish
- In a saucepan heat the oil and sauté the garlic, onion and celery until soft and fragrant.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the peas, salt & pepper to taste, reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mint leaves and using a blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Serve into bowls and garnish with a dash of cream and fresh mint leaves.
- Serve either hot or cold with fresh breads.