This free recipe for Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup is incredibly tasty… Great for winter! I have used chicken pieces on the bone which creates the most amazing chicken flavours in this soup!
1,5l chicken stock
4 chicken breasts or thighs
5ml dried thyme
5ml grated lemon zest
4 carrots, peeled & chopped
60g Chinese egg noodles
5 baby marrows, sliced
4 spring onions sliced
- In a large saucepan heat the chicken stock, add the chicken, thyme, lemon zest and carrots.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for about an hour.
- Remove the chicken pieces, allow to cool, debone the chicken and return the meat to the saucepan.
- Bring to the boil again and add the Chinese egg noodles, baby marrows and spring onions.
- Boil for about 10 minutes, until the noodles are cooked.