This free Strawberry Muffin recipe is made with real strawberries which make these muffins extra delicious! Great to serve as a tea time treat or a tempting anytime anytime snack. Very quick & easy to make especially when you have limited time.
250g cake flour
5ml baking powder
2 large eggs
150ml sunflower oil
125g strawberries, topped and roughly chopped
- Grease a muffin pan.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and oil together, pour into the well and stir with a whisk until just mixed, (it may be a little lumpy but do not beat it will make the bread heavy).
- Stir in the strawberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Cool slightly before turning out onto a wire rack.
Makes 12 muffins