1 small punnet of cherry tomatoes
½ a punnet button mushroom
½ a cauliflower head broken into small florets
a few celery sticks, cut into shorter sticks
a small packet of spring onions
a few carrots, peeled & sliced into thin strips
½ a cucumber, sliced into thin strips
1 small packet of radish
1 small packet of peas in pods
Spicy Avocado Dip:
2 large avocado pear’s
4 - 5 Tblsp Mayonnaise or smooth cottage cheese
3 tsp lemon juice
5ml cayenne pepper or paprika (optional)
salt & pepper to taste
- Wash all the vegetable well.
- Brake the cauliflower into small florets.
- Cut the celery sticks into shorter pieces.
- Trim the spring onions.
- Peel and slice the carrots into thin strips the same length as the celery sticks.
- Slice the cucumber into strips the same length as the carrots & celery sticks.
- Arrange all the prepared vegetables onto a serving platter leaving space for the dip in the centre.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until you have a smooth dip.
- Spoon dip into bowl and place in the centre of the platter of vegetable crudités.