4 chicken breasts
60ml mozzarella cheese, grated
8 rashers of bacon, diced
200g green asparagus, steamed
400g baby potatoes, steamed & sautéed in garlic butter
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper inside and out.
- Divide the diced bacon between the chicken breasts and stuff the chicken breasts with the bacon.
- Scatter 15ml cheese on top of the bacon in each chicken breast and close.
- Place the stuffed breasts into a greased oven dish and cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until done, be careful not to overcook or the chicken will become dry.
- Serve with the steamed asparagus and garlic butter baby potatoes.