This free Tuna Tart recipe is great for when you need to make something quick and easy for dinner…The family will be hooked! This crustless Tuna Tart uses everyday ingredients.
125g mixed savoury biscuits (tuc, cream crackers etc)
200g tuna, drained
60ml tinned tomato & onion mix
3 eggs, beaten
50g cheddar cheese
5ml parsley, chopped
- Pour the milk into a bowl and crumble the biscuits into the milk, stir and leave to soak for about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased tart dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 30 minutes and golden brown on the top.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes and sprinkle with parsley before slicing and serving.
- Serve with baby potatoes and a tossed salad.
Substitute the tuna with 125g diced bacon or 200g cooked shredded chicken.