4 cups castor sugar
4 cups desiccated coconut
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup cold mashed potatoes (without added milk or butter)
1/2 tsp salt
450g milk or dark chocolate
- Combine sugar, potatoes, coconut, vanilla, and salt and mix well.
- Line a large tray with foil covered with a non-stick spray .
- Roll the mixture into balls a little bigger than golf ball size, place them onto the tray, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Cover and freeze.
- Dip the balls into melted chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.