2 cans shredded tuna drained
1 small cucumber, halved, seeds removed and finely diced
30ml lemon juice
1 onion grated
100g cream cheese
60g margarine, softened
125ml sour cream
salt and black pepper
30ml cold water
- Combine the tuna and cucumber in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the lemon juice, onion, cream cheese, margarine, sour cream, salt and pepper together.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the water and leave to stand until spongy.
- Dissolve over boiling water and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Stir well and leave to stand until slightly thickened.
- Add the tuna and cucumber place into a greased mould. Refrigerate until set.
- Turn out onto a platter, garnish with lettuce leaves and cherry tomatoes.
- Serve with melba toast or savoury crackers on the side.