200g slab dark or milk chocolate
300ml greek yoghurt
60ml castor sugar
2 large egg whites
Peppermint crisp to garnish
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water.
- Stir until smooth and then set aside to cool.
- Whip the cream until stiff then fold into the yoghurt and sugar.
- Once the chocolate is cool, fold into the cream and yoghurt mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form, then fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into a glass bowl or into individual serving bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with peppermint crisp.