1 onion, chopped
1 x 500g bottle Knorr Unbelievable Bolognaise Cook-In-Sauce
400g lean lamb mince
10ml ground cinnamon
1 x 38g sachet Knorr Classic White Sauce
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Nutmeg to taste
400ml boiling water
- Fry the onions in oil until tender, add the mince and brown.
- Add the Knorr Unbelievable Sauce and cinnamon.
- Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- In a jug, add the boiling water to the Knorr Classic White Sauce, and stir until thick.
- When cool, whisk in the beaten eggs, season with nutmeg.
- Cook the macaroni and drain.
- Grease a casserole dish and place the macaroni in it.
- Top with the meat sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon.
- Pour the white sauce over to cover.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until firm.