6 chicken breast fillets
20-40ml Cajun or Moroccan spice
salt and freshly ground black pepper
juice of 1 small lemon
4 cups cooked couscous
60ml chopped fresh parsley, coriander and mint
½ red pepper, seeded & diced
6 spring onions, finely sliced
200g feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Rub the chicken breasts with the Cajun or Moroccan spice.
- Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and lemon juice and leave to marinate in a glass dish for a few minutes.
- Heat the butter and fry the marinated chicken until done. Set aside.
- Mix the couscous, fresh herbs, spring onions, red pepper and feta cheese.
- slice the chicken and toss with the couscous mixture.
- Drizzle with extra lemon juice and moisten with olive oil if necessary.