1 ¾ cups cake flour
5ml baking powder
½ cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup peanut butter
1 egg, beaten
5ml vanilla essence
2 Tblsp milk
40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder together, set aside.
- Cream the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla essence and milk.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball.
- Cool and carefully remove from the muffin pans.