8 chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
8 slices bread, processed into fine crumbs
80ml finely grated Parmesan cheese
30ml mixed herbs
5ml cayenne pepper or paprika (optional)
2 large avocado pear’s
4 - 5 Tblsp Mayonnaise
3 tsp lemon juice
5ml cayenne pepper or paprika
salt & pepper to taste
- Line a large baking tray with foil.
- Pat the chicken strips dry and season lightly with salt.
- Whisk the eggs until frothy.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, oil and parsley and spread the mixture evenly onto a plate.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg and roll into the crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken strips on the baking tray and grill in a pre-heated oven at 220°C for about 5 - 8 minutes each side or until golden and done.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until you have a smooth dip.
- Spoon dip into bowl and serve with the chicken strips.
Serve the chicken strips with this Avocado Dip or Sweet Chilli Dip or BBQ Sauce.