60g butter, melted
250ml dry brown breadcrumbs
125ml grated Parmesan cheese
500g cottage or cream cheese
2 cans (170g each) tuna, drained
3 spring onions, sliced
25ml finely chopped rosemary
salt and freshly ground black pepper
8 – 10 black olives, pitted
80g cheddar cheese, grated
60g feta cheese (optional)
- Line a 20-cm spring form tin with baking paper.
- Grease the tin with a little melted butter.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and remaining butter and press the mixture inside the tin.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the cottage or cream cheese, eggs, tuna, spring onion and parsley.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and turn the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Place the olives on top, sprinkle with cheddar cheese and crumble the feta over the top.
- Bake at 180°C for 40-50 minutes or until done and leave to cool completely.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.