15 ml olive oil
300g chicken breast, cut into strips
100g green beans cut into 3 cm lengths
1 sachet Knorr Pasta & Sauce - Sour Cream & Chives 30ml margarine
1 red onion, thinly sliced
5ml Thai green curry paste
- Stir-fry chicken strips and onion in the olive oil until chicken is just cooked.
- Add the green beans and toss until beans are heated through but still crunchy.
- Prepare the pasta & sauce using the milk and water according to sachet instructions.
- Stir in the green Thai curry paste and stir-fried chicken and beans.
- Allow to heat through and serve immediately.