1 Tblsp oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 stem lemon grass, chopped
½ tsp minced chilli
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 t sp ground cumin
3 tsp mild curry powder
1 cup coconut cream
- Heat oil in a small saucepan, add onion, garlic and lemon grass and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add chilli, cinnamon, cumin and curry powder and cook a further 1 minute.
- Stir in the coconut cream and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour into a blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
- Serve over grilled chicken, beef or vegetables.