400g mutton mince
1 onion, chopped
1 x 251g box Knorr Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Curry
800ml hot water
50ml fresh coriander, chopped
- In a large saucepan, fry the mince and onion in oil until soft.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Stir in the coriander.
- Empty the contents of the topping mix sachet in a jug and add the cold milk.
- Stir until smooth, allow to stand and thicken.
- Spoon evenly onto the top of hot cooked mince and sprinkle with extra coriander.