This decadent free Chocolate Risotto Pudding is deliciously chocolaty and creamy… A great pudding for the winter!
500ml risotto rice
30ml cocoa powder
45ml caramel sugar
100g chocolate, chopped
chocolate shavings to garnish
whipped cream to garnish (optional)
- In a large saucepan heat the butter and add the risotto rice, fry for 2 minutes until slightly nutty.
- Stir in the cocoa powder.
- Add the water and stir until almost completely absorbed.
- Add half the milk and stir until absorbed.
- Add the remaining milk and simmer over a low heat for 15 – 20 minutes, until the rice is cooked, stir often.
- Pour in the sugar and chopped chocolate, fold in until well combined.
- Serve immediately with some chocolate shavings and cream.