1l vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
170g fresh blueberries
200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
200g caramel treat
12 tennis biscuits (square coconut biscuits)
Extra blueberries to serve (optional)
- Line a 15 x 25cm dish with plastic cling wrap.
- Lightly mash half the blueberries.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened ice cream, mashed and whole blueberries and the chocolate.
- Mix quickly, (do not let the ice cream melt) and place into the lined dished, spreading evenly and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and drop spoonfuls of caramel treat over the ice cream.
- Draw a knife through the caramel treat and ice cream to create a marble effect.
- Level the mixture and return to the freezer overnight.
- Turn the ice cream out onto a board and cut into squares the same size as the biscuits.
- Place each ice cream square onto a biscuit and top with another biscuit.
- Serve immediately with extra blueberries or wrap individually in foil and store in the freezer.