300g pasta spirals
30ml olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 green pepper, diced
1 yellow pepper, diced
50ml marinated sun-dried tomatoes, sliced or cherry tomatoes halved
100g beef biltong, sliced
1 tub of biltong dip or sour cream
1 ripe avocado pear, peeled & cubed
fresh parsley to garnish
- Boil pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Drain and add the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Add the onion, peppers, tomatoes, biltong and dip and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Peel and cube the avocado only once you are ready to serve the salad.
- Sprinkle the avocado with a little lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown and add to the pasta salad.
- Garnish with parsley