410ml cake flour
5ml smoke paprika
a pinch of salt
560ml mature cheddar cheese, grated
- Add the smoked paprika and salt to the flour.
- Rub the butter into the flour mixture and then stir in the grated cheese.
- Knead the mixture to form a smooth dough.
- Roll out thinly onto a lightly floured surface, use a biscuit cutter to cut out different shapes.
- Place biscuits on greased and lined baking trays and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 10
- minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the tray before placing on a cooling rack.