3 sheets phyllo pastry, cut in half lengthways
90g butter, melted
2 x 100g Bar One chocolate
3 small banana’s
100g chocolate chopped
- Lay the pastry sheets out onto a cold surface and brush with butter on both sides.
- Divide each bar of chocolate into 3 pieces.
- Slice the banana’s length ways, trim to fit the pastry if necessary.
- Place a piece of Bar One and half a banana on a phyllo sheet and roll up like a spring roll.
- Refrigerate while you preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Bake the spring rolls for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
- Heat the cream and chopped chocolate until melted completely and pour over the spring rolls.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.