2 jars Ina Paarman’s sun-dried tomato pasta sauce
45ml salmon or snoek pâté
50g Parmesan cheese, grated
salt and freshly ground black pepper
handful basil leaves or parsley
- Bring salted water to boil in a large saucepan and cook the pasta until al dente and drain.
- Return the pasta to the saucepan and add the tomato pasta sauce.
- Heat through, stirring continuously so the pasta does not stick to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Mix the salmon or snoek pâté and milk, stirring until a smooth sauce forms and add to the pasta.
- Mix in the cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh basil or parsley and a little extra Parmesan cheese.