15ml olive oil
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 tin of tuna, drained
1 packet pitted green olives
1 small chilli, chopped
salt and black pepper
1 tin of tomatoes
30ml sour cream
8 button mushrooms, sliced
chopped parsley to garnish
penne rigate pasta
- Boil the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, drain and set aside.
- Saute` the onion and garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the tuna, olives and chilli, cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- During the last five minutes add the sour cream.
- Fry the mushrooms in a separate pan and add to the pasta sauce when done.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, serve and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.