Looking for something quick and easy to make for dessert? Try this delicious free 5 minute microwave chocolate cake in a mug recipe.
4 Tblsp cake flour
¼ tsp baking powder
4 Tblsp sugar
2 Tblsp cocoa
A few chocolate chips
1 egg or 2 Tblsp yoghurt
3 Tblsp milk
3 Tblsp oil
1 coffee mug
- Add the flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder together.
- Add the egg or yoghurt and mix.
- Pour in the milk and oil, mix well.
- Finally mix in the chocolate chips.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 2 – 3 minutes until done.
- Wait until the cake stops rising and sets in the mug.
- Turn out onto a saucer and serve with a scoop of ice-cream or cream or simply serve in the cup with ice-cream or cream.
Tip: You can even add 1/2 a tsp of instant coffee to your mixture to give it a yummy coffee flavour.
Makes 1 cake