30ml olive oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
250g baby Roma tomatoes
125g young green beans
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
250g tagliatelle pasta
- Cook the tagliatelle until al dente and drain.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, prepare the pasta sauce.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the garlic and tomatoes for a few minutes until they burst, remove from the pan.
- Chop the bacon and fry in the same pan until done and slightly crisp.
- Return the tomatoes to the pan and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the cream and bring to the boil.
- Toss the pasta with the pasta sauce and serve garnished with basil.