1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
300g spinach, chopped
300g ricotta cheese
100g feta cheese, crumbled
3ml ground nutmeg
salt and freshly ground black pepper
12 lasagne sheets
125ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat 30ml olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes.
- Add the spinach and fry for about 1 minute, remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Mix the cooled spinach mixture with the ricotta cheese, feta cheese, nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook the lasagne sheets until just soft.
- Sprinkle the cooked lasagne sheets with olive oil and arrange half in an ovenproof dish.
- Spoon the spinach filling on one half of each sheet and fold the sheets over the filling.
- Repeat with the remaining pasta and filling and sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve with a fresh green salad.