15ml olive oil
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 chilli, finely chopped (optional)
4 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
salt and freshly ground black pepper
50g tikka paste
50g tomato paste
1 can (410 g) coconut milk
1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
jasmine rice to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the garlic and chilli for a minute or 2.
- Add the chicken strips and fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and add the tikka paste and fry a little.
- Add the coconut milk and yoghurt and bring the mixture to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in the coriander and serve with jasmine rice and garnish with a little coriander.