This free tomato pasta sauce recipe is so full of flavour and very fragrant... This sauce will make any pasta taste amazing!
2 cloves garlic, crushed
30ml olive oil
1 can (410g) chopped tomatoes
15ml tomato purée
30ml chopped parsley
2,5ml dried basil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
fresh parsley to garnish
grated parmesan cheese
- In a large pan heat the olive oil and fry the garlic until soft and translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and tomato purée and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add the sugar, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions, drain and add to tomato sauce, simmer for a few minutes to heat the spaghetti.
- Serve and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.