120g tennis biscuits, crushed
60ml butter, melted
250g white chocolate, broken into pieces
2 Tblsp butter
150ml raspberries or sliced strawberries
a little icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Mix the tennis biscuits and butter together and press into the base of a 20cm loose-bottomed tart pan.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, until just golden and allow to cool.
- Over a low heat gently heat chocolate, cream and butter in a saucepan, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into the tart pan, allow to set in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Top with fresh fruit and dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Serves 5 - 6