200g white chocolate
1 large egg yolk
2 Tblsp butter
2 Tblsp cream
1 Tblsp chocolate liqueur
430ml icing sugar, sifted
1 cup cocoa powder
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over hot water or in the microwave.
- Add egg yolk, butter, cream and liqueur and beat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in icing sugar until mixture forms a firm paste. Allow to cool slightly.
- Use your hands to roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls, then roll in cocoa powder to coat
- Place in paper cases and leave to cool.