5 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored & sliced
1 tub blueberries
100g soft brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
125g soft brown sugar
50g cake flour
1 tsp ground ginger
100g butter, cold
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 2l oven proof baking dish with melted.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the apples, blueberries, sugar and cinnamon and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Using your hands, mix the topping ingredients together sprinkle over the blueberry and apple mixture.
- Bake for about 25 – 30 minutes or until the top is a rich golden brown.
- Serve hot with vanilla custard or ice cream