100ml cake flour
pepper to taste
20ml chicken stock powder
100ml dry white breadcrumbs
1ml curry powder
2 egg, whisked
8 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and grease an ovenproof dish.
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper, chicken stock powder, breadcrumbs, curry powder and paprika in a large mixing bowl.
- Dip each chicken piece in the whisked egg and coat it with the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Place the chicken pieces in the prepared ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining flour mixture over the chicken pieces and cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Bake the chicken pieces for 40 minutes, then remove the foil.
- Drizzle a little oil over the chicken pieces and bake them for a further 20 minutes or until cooked and crispy.
- Serve with potato wedges or mash and gravy and coleslaw