3 Tblsp canola oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 large potato, cooked, peeled and diced
150g broccoli florets
a pinch of freshly ground pepper
8 extra large eggs, beaten
1 round feta cheese, cubed
3 Tblsp basil, freshly chopped
- Preheat the oven grill.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the onion and potato until brown.
- Steam the broccoli until tender and refresh in iced water.
- Add the broccoli to pan and season to taste.
- Mix the eggs, feta and basil together and pour into pan.
- Stir occasionally over a low heat until the eggs begin to set.
- Place under the grill for a few minutes until cooked through and slightly golden in colour.
- Allow to stand for a minute or two before serving, slice and serve with a fresh green salad.