400g jumbo shrimps (cooked)
30ml tomato sauce
60ml spring onions, finely sliced
5ml lemon pepper
60ml celery, finely chopped
15ml dill, finely chopped
320g farfalle or spiral pasta (cooked)
1 avocado, peeled & sliced
30ml lemon juice
1 packet rocket
4 eggs boiled and quartered
- Mix the shrimps, tomato sauce, mayonnaise, spring onions, lemon pepper, celery and dill together.
- Add the pasta and mix well.
- Pour the lemon juice over avocado.
- Place the rocket at the bottom of 4 small starter plates, followed by the shrimp and pasta mixture.
- Place the eggs on top of the salad and serve.