3 shots white rum
1 shot Triple Sec
1 ½ cups frozen kiwi’s
3 tblsp fresh lime juice
4 tsp sugar
2 cups ice cubes
fresh kiwi slices to garnish
- Peel and chop the kiwi’s the day before and freeze over night.
- Place the frozen kiwi’s into a blender, add the rum, Triple Sec, lime juice, sugar and ice.
- Blend on high speed until smooth, add sugar more, if needed. Mix again.
- Kiwi’s are sour so keep adding sugar, little by little, until you get the taste you like.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with slices of fresh kiwi if you have some left.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!