250g chicken breast fillets
15 ml oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
100ml cream cheese
50ml sweet chilli sauce
4 flour tortillas
1 packet lettuce leaves
¼ cucumber, seeded and sliced into thin strips
1 tomato, finely chopped
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips and season with salt and pepper or cajun chicken rub or barbeque chicken rub.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and gently stir-fry the onion and chicken strips until just done and set aside. Be careful not to overcook, as this will dry the chicken out.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves, chicken, cucumber and tomato on one half of each tortilla.
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce together and drizzle over the filling.
- Roll up firmly and heat gently under the grill if desired or serve as is.
- Serve with lemon or lime wedges.